Why be a Camp Nurse?
Do you truly enjoy working with children? Do you love being outdoors? Is a sense of community important to you? If so, Camp Nursing is a rewarding opportunity to care for others in a non-traditional setting. Working in a camp environment provides a fun, challenging experience and opportunities for growth and leadership in a camp community
Camp nurse (RN, LPN or EMT).
- Distribute medicine at meal times and at bedtime
- Be available throughout day to take care of homesick, sick or injured campers
- Competitive salaries, vary according experience
- Room and board, camp for your children
- Private room, private bathroom
- Summer Camps run through late June, July to mid-August