We are located on Snyder’s Lake in North Greenbush approximately 10 miles from Albany, New York. Take I-90 to Exit 8, Defreestville, which will put you onto Route 43 East. Take Route 43 East straight through traffic lights, continuing for about 3 miles. At the red barn with billboards, turn left onto Geiser Road. Drive about a mile along Geiser road until you see a white sign for Camp Scully on the right-hand side. Follow the camp road; staff and/or signs will direct you where to park.
Overnight Camp Arrival Time is on Sundays from 3:30 to 5:00pm (please do not arrive prior to 3:30pm, our staff are very busy preparing for your camper’s stay and cannot register you). Arrivals after 5:00pm may jeopardize future registrations for the following year. Please remember children must remain under your supervision until you have completed the registration process and released them to the care of the Camp staff.
Overnight Camp Drop-off Schedule
· Camp check-in takes approximately 30 minutes (time may be longer if not all paperwork is complete upon arrival) and includes:
1. Sign-in and paperwork check
2. Cabin assignment
3. Camp store (optional)
4. Food program - SFSP (if necessary)
5. Temperature check (we do not like to bring campers with a fever into camp)
6. Lice check (if lice or nits are found, you will be asked to treat hair and return in when the head is clear)
7. Health check-in (talk with nurse and submit any medications)
8. Meet your child’s counselor
· Upon arrival to camp (after 3:30pm)
Step 1 – You will be greeted by a staff member and shown where to park. Leave your luggage in your vehicle as there is no room in the registration area. An employee will help you with it later.
Step 2 – You will be directed to our chapel building to sign in, receive your cabin assignment, check in with the nurse, receive a security token and, if you wish, visit the Camp Store table to deposit money for your child to use for the week.
Step 3 – You will meet a “baggage handler” who will help you retrieve your baggage from your vehicle, store it in the appropriate area and introduce you to your child’s counselor.
Overnight Pick Up Time - Pick up is at 5pm on Fridays.
Day Camp Arrival Time· Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 9:00am. Extended hours or early drop-off begins at 7:15am ($30 nominal fee; pre-register). Campers dropped off prior to 8:00 will incur the $30 extended hour’s fee.
Day Camp Drop-off Schedule Day Camp check-in takes approximately 10-20 minutes on Monday and includes:
1. Drive down and park near the PINK shed.
2. Sign in camper on Day Camp Center porch.
3. You may sign up for swim lessons and the staff will be on hand to help your camper choose their first activity.
4. If you haven’t completed a form detailing who may pick your camper you will asked to do this.
5. Deposit money in Camp Store account (optional).
6. Meeting counselors, Day Camp director and other campers.
Check-in on Tuesday through Friday is much quicker: only step 1 & 2 ARE usually required.