Winter & Spring Camps - Ages 5 to 11 - $180/week
Spring Camp 2018 has been cancelled.
Daily Rate Available with 2 Day Minimum - $36/day
Who knows if we'll ever get any snow but one things for sure; Holiday Camps will be back. Last year they were very popular with the campers AND the parents. This year we have two scheduled and we're still in our HEATED dining hall. And we can spill out to our heated chapel building and our nature center with a wood-burning stove. We know you may take the week off to spend time with your children, so perhaps you would be interested in just a few days of camp for them. You are in luck! We have daily rate with a 2 day minimum stay. Check out that movie you've been wanting to see or go use your gift cards from Christmas! Either way, the cost remains a great value at $180 for the week or $36 per day with a two day minimum. and runs from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every day we're open. We are not able to offer the extended hours like we do during the summer. It is IMPORTANT to register & pay before the deadline. We only have 36 places and we expect them to fill QUICKLY.
February 20 to February 24, 2018 (2 days=$72, 3 days=$108, 4 days=144)
April 2 to April 6, 2018 (2 days=$72, 3 days=$108, 4 days=144) - CANCELLED
Here are TEN reasons we think you should sign up for winter camp.
- They are all scheduled when school is out, what else is your child going to do.
- If the weather cooperates, we'll go sledding, build snowmen and even attempt an igloo!
- We now have 3 heated buildings so we'll have lots of indoor activities, too.
- We'll serve lunch as usual so you don't have to pack it and
- By now your child must be having Gaga and Beastmaster withdrawal, this can fix that.
- We'll help your child grow by providing a supervised, positive environment that has safety as a priority.
- Child having some academic school issues? Camp is hiring a certified teacher to help out, just let us know.
- Active supervision, our staff don't yell instructions from the sidelines or sit and text while your child plays; they are engaged with the campers and interacting positively.
- All of our heated buildings have kitchens for making plenty of hot cocoa to ward off the chills.
- Lastly, because Camp Scully is the most fun your child could have during school breaks.
If you attended in the summer, we already have your medical form on file so if there aren't any changes that we need to know about, you don't need to fill out a new one. But if you haven't attended Camp Scully before you'll need a completed Health History Form.
Don't forget to pack a warm jacket and some sturdy boots. A hat and pair of gloves would be a great idea too. If you have other questions please email us at email@example.com
Alternatively, download a paper registration form or call (518) 512-3577